Arlington Class A CDL - Truck Driver - Great Pay!
Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
It's a commitment. A commitment from our student drivers, our management, our team.
It's a commitment from NCI.
Come join the Elite family of NCI Drivers
We're Committed to Training New Drivers
When you enjoy something and you're good at it, teaching comes naturally - and it's fun. That's how we feel about training recent CDL grads. But it's not just the feeling. It's a commitment. We know that staying elite depends on helping the next generation get started and keep going strong.
Excelent New Pay Increase While Training!
No CDL? No Problem, Let us see if we can help.(Must reside in Texas.)
How We Put Our Commitment Into Action
Training That's Fast-Tracked
- Road-ready in as little as 3 weeks.
Benefits For Today & Tomorrow
- Health coverage, life insurance, and paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement with company contributions.
Reliable Miles & a Range of Routes
- Consistent miles and freight, all paid the same.
- Opportunities for both over-the-road and regional routes.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Late-model Kenworth T-680s, 100% automatic fleet.
- Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Business That's Personal
- A friendly environment at work and dependable time at home.
- Rider and pet policy to take loved ones on the road.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years