REGIONAL CLASS-A DRIVERS FOR PRIVATE FLEET
We are seeking Regional Class A CDL Drivers - MUST be willing and available to be scheduled on varied routes working a 5 day week (Sun. through Thur), and returning from routes within 48 hours, MUST be willing to work with a Co-Driver as Teams, MUST be physically able and have the ability to unload products into our Jason Deli Stores with the use of a pallet jack, dolly, ramp and the ability to carry up to 50-70 lbs.
- Drivers must be age 21 or over
- Have a valid Class A Drivers’ License.
- Have a history of good driving during the past 3 years
- One year driving experience with a class A CDL preferred and able to meet all DOT requirements and remain compliant.
- Competitive pay - $75,000 per year including stop fees at $20 per stop (stops average from 12-13 stops per route, with a $5 stop increase yearly, maximum cap of $35)
- Regional Routes
- Major Health Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- $2,000.00 Sign on Bonus ( $500.00 after your first full week, the additional $1,500.00 after your 5 week training.
MUST HAVE 1 YEAR OF VERIFIABLE CDL DRIVING EXPERIENCE)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ability to stand for extensive periods of time, bend over, reach upwards or outward, twist, turn around, and climb up on ladders in a timely fashion.
- The ability to stand for extensive periods of time.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle in a proper and safe manner.
- The ability to get into and out of a truck repetitively in a timely fashion for extensive periods of time.
- The ability to bend over, squat down, reach upward or outward, twist, turn around, and climb stairs in a timely fashion.
- The ability to use equipment including hand trucks, pallet jacks and ramps.
- The ability to work in an environment with temperature fluctuations.
- The ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- The ability to understand and to follow directions.
- The ability to lift very heavy objects, up to 50 lbs with or without assistance.
- The ability to work well with others.
Jason’s Deli appreciates and values diversity. EOE