HOME WEEKLY CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Feed Your Future with CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Foods!
Business is booming at Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food companies, and we have new over-the-road career opportunities for truck driving professionals. Enjoy competitive pay, weekly home time and great benefits on top of all the perks that come with driving for a growing private fleet!
Our OTR truck drivers average over $80,000 annually!
CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Jobs at Tyson Offer:
- Industry-leading pay and benefits package
- Weekly home time
- 2,600 miles/week average
- Generous group health plan ($14.76/week)
- Safety bonuses
- Company-matching contributions to 401K
- Company-matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Layover/Detention Pay
- Drop and Pickup Pay
- No-touch freight
- 68 MPH on cruise
- All single trips less than 500 miles are paid additional $.03/mile
- All single trips less than 250 miles are paid additional $0.6/mile
- Vacation pay after 1 year on the job – 9 paid holidays at $130/day
Be part of the Tyson journey;
apply for CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Jobs today!
CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class CDL-A in state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- 9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience within last 12 months
- Able to pass DOT physical exam and drug screening
- Able to pass road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations