We are seeking a motivated CDL Class A Flatbed Truck Driver to join our team!
Merfish offers Great Pay & Benefits:
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- Boot Allowance
- Conduct pre/post trip truck inspection.
- Responsible to comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes.
- Responsible for taking care of & maintaining all assigned equipment and product.
- Strictly follow by Federal, local laws and DOT regulations with respect to logbook, vehicle operation and inspection
- Place close attention to maintain load security.
- Make deliveries on schedule and inform manager if delays are anticipated.
- Ensure safe delivery and pick up of product and equipment by always following safety policy / OSHA.
- Provide consistent high level of customer service.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
Requirements Skills / Abilities
- Valid Class A CDL with excellent working knowledge of traffic laws/ DOT regulations
- Clean driving record; no DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Demonstrate active listening and oral and written communication skills
- Be able to consistently follow instructions and locate and read road maps.
- Must be organized, attentive to detail, punctual, and a team player
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Schedule may vary from week to week and may from time to time include working on Sundays based on business needs
Education / Experience
- High school graduate or GED / High School Equivalency required
- Physical position, involving heavy lifting (~75 lbs.) and re-tarping the truck multiple times per day.
- Climbing on and off flatbed trailers, re-tarping product
- Able to pass random drug tests
This description outlines in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified based on business needs.
Job Type: Full-time