We're growing in Richburg, SC and hiring experienced CDL-A Flatbed Drivers!
If you enjoy being home weekly, hauling NO TOUCH FREIGHT, all while bringing home a good paycheck plus great benefits with a transportation leader since 1971, then this driving opportunity is right for you!
Here's the particulars:
- Brand new Freightliner tractors that will be assigned to you; no slip seating
- Pulling 53' swing door trailers and 53' Conestoga trailers.
- Hauling sheets of glass either on an A-frame rack or strapped to a pallet.
- Hook to preloaded trailer and start your week
- Average 4- 10 loads per week
- Home every week
- Leave out Sunday/ Monday, return Thursday/ Friday= 5 day work week!
- Only 1 stop per load with a GUARANTEED 390 miles/ day
- Primarily the same runs/ customers each week
- Coverage area: GA, KY, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA, WV
- No loading/ unloading; no tarping is involved; NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- Driver will secure all freight on Averitt equipment
- These are prescheduled deliveries, estimated stop time is 2 hours
- Delivering to manufacturing companies
- Once empty, return to DC in Richburg empty (majority of the time); no backhauls
- Could return with empty racks which would require you to secure it.
- Securement straps and personal protection gear provided
Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .54 cpm; top-out at .56 cpm within 3 years
- Average $1,053/ week; Average $53,000 annually
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Wellness programs available
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Wells Fargo banking products.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness programs available.
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.