Attention Drivers: Here's your chance to begin a new DEDICATED DRIVING CAREER with a carrier that has a forty-year history of stability and excellence!
Averitt's currently seeking top-notch professional drivers to join our team in Madison, MS to help serve our dedicated automotive parts customer.
Drivers for this account must live within a 50 mile radius from the Averitt Service Center.
This exceptional full-time career opportunity entails:
- Making deliveries mostly in MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY, IN, IL &OH
- Drivers on this account enjoy regular weekly schedule
- Some runs may start Sunday and some may finish Saturday
- Starting pay is .37 cpm (top-out pay of .38 cpm reached after 1 year)
- Average $975/ week
- Average 2,500 miles per week
- Average 5-6 stops per week @ $12/stop
- Home every week!
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations, sales, and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.