Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through May 31, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Don't have a CDL? Check out our approved driving schools for a quality school near you to get your CDL. After completion, we'll get you started in a professional driving career with a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! If you have GI Bill funds available we have anOn-The-Job-Training Program for you!
Attention TEAM DRIVERS: Check out this DEDICATED DRIVING CAREER OPPORTUNITY from Averitt"one of the most respected and stable carriers in the industry!
We're currently seeking full-time team drivers to run dedicated routes from Cracker Barrel distribution center in Lebanon, TN to Cracker Barrel store locations.
This exceptional career option entails:
- Taking pre-loaded trailers in Lebanon, TN and delivering to Cracker Barrel stores (merchandise, not food)
- West Coast runs.
- Delivering product to the customer's retail stores.
- Weekly runs will be the same, except any backhauls will vary.
- Drivers will be home on the weekends!
- Starting pay is .45 cpm split; top-out at .46 cpm split within 6 months.
- Average of 5,000 miles per week split.
- Unloading pay is available at a rate of $175+ per trailer as unloading is required. Must setup ramp and two-wheel freight into the customers store room. (1+ hours per stop, up to 7 hours total to unload)
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24.
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-5 weeks. After training you will start at .45 cpm split.
Check out these other benefits of being a full-time member of the Averitt team:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program- will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs available
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.