We're continuing to grow and looking for drivers to join this NEW position! Spots are filling up fast, come be a part of this new business growth!
Averitt has opportunities for professional local dedicated drivers to help serve our dedicated bedding customer in West Palm Beach, FL!
This full-time position entails:
- Start pay of $21 per hour; top pay of $22 per hour reached within 1 year.
- Time and a half over 40 hours.
- Average 1,000 miles per week
- Average 5-10 stops per week; each stop averaging 45 minutes
- Up to 10 loads per week
- Daily Monday - Friday runs; some Saturday work
- Home nightly
- Assigned Volvo tractors.
- Pickup preloaded trailers of mattresses, frames and box springs from customer's distribution center.
- No loading, will need to slide mattresses or box springs to rear of trailer for unloading.
- Deliver to local warehouses.
- Making deliveries in South Florida
- Delivery times are typically scheduled between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
- Some backhauls are possible.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.