CDL A - Dedicated - $60,000/year avg + no touch freight!
For more than 65 years, Werner has offered professional Class A truck drivers the opportunities to drive, grow, and succeed. We have dedicated accounts open now out of Commerce, GA serving Ollie’s Bargain Regional.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs Feature:
- Home weekly!
- Average yearly pay - $61,000
- Top performers earn - $71,000+
- Guaranteed weekly pay of $1,100
Advantages of Driving Blue
- Rider & pet permits available
- Affordable health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $15,000
- Average truck age of 2 years
- 70% of our drivers get home weekly
- Elite veterans’ program
- Industry Leading 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Must be 21 years old
- Have a current Class A CDL
- Acceptable driving record
- A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers