Home Daily | Great Pay and Benefits
There is zero heavy lifting, and the truck to be driven is small and maneuverable (3/4 or 1 Ton pickup truck). Shifts available include:
Day / Overnight / Afternoon / Early Morning Shifts
40-45 hours per week. We value candidates with flexible hours.
The drivers chosen will be provided with a new truck (all gas, tolls, etc. will be paid by the company) and will be doing gasoline deliveries directly to vehicles in a local market. This is a physical job that requires getting in and out of the truck several times a shift to refuel commercial and personal vehicles.
THIS WILL BE A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS.
To qualify, successful applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- CDL with Hazmat Endorsement (HME)
- Valid driver's license & clean driving record (MVR required).
- Have a smartphone & ability to locate addresses using GPS.
- Knowledge of your local area.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check (we will run both of these).
- Experience as a mechanic is a plus (ability to work on trucks).
- Military or Fire & Rescue experience is a plus.
- Reliable, resilient, organized, hard-working, and friendly personalities are a must.
- Must be able to learn and adhere to company procedures with high expectations for SAFETY, ACCURACY, and SERVICE.