Looking for an excellent CDL-A FLATBED opportunity? It doesn't get any better than this!
Averitt has an immediate opening for a full-time flatbed CDL-A driver to help serve our dedicated customer in the Greensboro, NC area.
Drivers for this account must live within a 150 mile radius from this location.
As a CDL-A driver for this account, you'll:
- Deliver building material dry wall, lumber, etc. to retail and non-retail locations. (some palletized)
- Brand new Freightliner daycab's.
- Driver's will hook to their pre-loaded trailers to start their day.
- Strap each load, straps provided.
- Tarp in inclement weather only.
- Customer will provide hard hats and vests which must be worn when out of the truck on property at all times.
- Steel toe shoes required, driver will need to purchase.
- No touch freight, live unload
- Start pay of .38 cpm; top out at .40cpm (reached within 18 months)
- Additional stop pay of $15 per stop; average 25 stops per week; average stop is 30 min.
- If tarping is required (inclement weather only) an additional $5/ stop = $20/ stop pay
- Average miles of 1,700-1,800 per week, but will vary.
- 1st year expected annual gross is $55,000+
- Shift starts at 5:30 am Monday through Friday, finished between 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm
- NO WEEKEND WORK!
- Detention & breakdown pay (if necessary)
- Run will go from any direction from Greensboro, NC customer up to 225 miles one way radius to deliver product, sometimes will pick up Boise inbound product.
- Will use qual-comm.
Check out the benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A Driver:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform Program- Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs available
- 8 Paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Referral Rewards Program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.