Delivery Driver | Great Home Time
We are a growing family business that wishes to add safe and motivated drivers to our staff.
Our drivers are responsible for delivering the highest quality plants to our valued customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Picks up assignment at distribution center and paperwork.
• Help to load van or truck
• Drive to the customer by the most time efficient route.
• Unload the live goods at the correct location per company standards.
Any other tasks as assigned from time to time
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to appropriately handle live goods.
• Ability to use a liftgate / off-load product from trucks when delivering to stores.
• Ability to prioritize activities and use available resources to complete required tasks.
• Ability to communicate effectively with store personnel and law enforcement.
• Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction.
• Must be comfortable using personal Smartphone technology
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must be able to drive a straight truck.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must possess a clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass a driving test.
• Must be able to pass an occupational chemical screen upon hire and every six months thereafter.
• Sufficient English fluency to communicate with store personnel and law enforcement officials.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate
• Ability to work extra hours as business needs dictate.
• Ability to sit for significant periods of time.
• Ability to read, count and write accurately to complete all documentation.
• Ability to move merchandise generally weighing anywhere from 0-60 lbs.
• Candidate must be able to bend, pull and lift up to 60 lbs. consistently throughout the course of a work day
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, push, pull and move items.
• Ability to communicate with associates and customers.
• Ability to drive a truck with a standard transmission.
• Ability to read a map.
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
2 Annual Bonuses based on safety, promptness, cleanliness of equipment etc.
Benefits: 401k, Health insurance, Dental, vision