Averitt has an immediate opening for TEAM CDL-A DRIVERS to help serve our dedicated automotive customer located in Kingsport, Tennessee.
** looking for 1 driver to join an established Averitt driver to make a team **
This position entails:
- Starting pay is .46 cpm split (Hub miles)
- Home on the weekends
- Nighttime runs
- Average team miles: 5,605 per week
- Three teams run auto parts for BMW. Teams go from Tri-Cities to Nazareth, PA to Tri Cities to Jacksonville, FL then to Minooka, Ill. Teams run on the alternate routes
- Stop pay $40.00 per stop/ split (average 12-15 stops per week)
- $15 per hour detention, breakdown, and layover pay
- Loading/unloading is required
Check out these other benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for single coverage
With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program- will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs available
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.