Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through June 30, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.
Looking for an excellent CDL-A FLATBED opportunity? It doesn't get any better than this!
Averitt has an immediate opening for a full-time flatbed CDL-A driver to help serve our dedicated customer in the Memphis, Tennessee area.
Experienced Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay of .53 cpm; top out at .54 cpm (reached within 1 year)
- 1st year expected average annual gross is $62,000- $64,000; after 12 months of service average $64,000- $66,000 *varies due to tarp flexibility
As a CDL-A driver for this account, you'll:
- 1,600 minimum miles GUARANTEED!
- Deliver building material dry wall, lumber, etc. to retail and non-retail locations. (some palletized) in Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee.
- Shifts are pretty consistent; loads leave around 5:30 Monday morning, will typically be out Monday night and Wednesday night and back home Tuesday and Thursday night.
- Strap each load, straps provided.
- Provided hard hats and vests which must be worn when out of the truck on property at all times.
- Steel toe shoes required, driver will need to purchase.
- No touch freight, live unload
- Additional stop pay of $28.66 per stop; average stop is 30 min.
- Average 14 stops per week.
- Tarp in inclement weather only.
- If tarping is required (inclement weather only) an additional $5.74/ stop = $34.40/ stop pay
- Average 300 - 400 miles per day, approximately 1,600 - 2,000 per week, but will vary.
Check out these benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A Driver:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for single coverage
With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform Program- Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs available
- 8 Paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Referral Rewards Program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.