Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 6 months of tractor trailer experience!
Has making a career move been on your mind? Maybe it's time to consider joining a transportation leader with a 40-year history of excellence.
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as a CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver to help serve our hardware customer located in Louisville, KY.
As a CDL-A driver on this account you will:
- Deliver palletized freight to hardware distributors throughout the South, Midwest and Northeast
- 95% of the time will be running between TX, OK, KS, MO, IA, MN over to FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, OH, MI.
- All 48 states are possible though.
- Drivers are home by Friday 80% of the time; the other 20% can vary but usually no later than Saturday by noon.
- Guaranteed minimum of 1,500 miles per week
- Stop pay of $15/ stop; average 7 stops per week
Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay of .38 cpm; top-out pay of .44 cpm within 1 year. (an experienced driver could start at .42 cpm and reach top-put within 6 months)
- Estimated $52,000 annual pay.
Check out these benefits of being a full-time CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for single coverage
With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.