A rewarding career. More home time. A higher quality of life. These all are things that every professional CDL-A driver wants, but not every carrier can offer. With Averitt, you can have them all"and then some! If you're ready to turn your wants into reality, take a look at this excellent dedicated CDL-A driving opportunity!
Averitt is currently seeking top-notch drivers to help serve our dedicated automotive parts customer in Duncan, SC.
Drivers for this account must live within a 150 mile radius from the Averitt Service Center.
This exciting career opportunity entails:
- Making runs from Duncan, SC to PA, KY,OH, MI ,MN, or WI
- No touch and drop & hook loads
- Shift & hours vary, Monday- Saturday
- Home weekly
- Starting pay of .37 cpm (hub miles); top pay of .38 cpm reached within 6 months
- Average 2,850 miles per week
- Detention pay- $12.00/ hour
- Breakdown pay- $14.00/hour
- Layover pay- $75
- Currently, drivers on this account are enjoying an average weekly pay of $1,080!
Check out these benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for single coverage
With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.