Class-A CDL Driver | Monday - Friday
Monday through Friday- Overtime after 40 hours. Candidates wishing to be considered for the CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) position must possess a Valid State’s CDL Class A Driver’s License, and have a Good Driving Record.
Hood offers a competitive salary an a generous benefit package (medical, dental, cancer, life, 401K, PTO, and holidays) ie….Medical Insurance single coverage ONLY $91.00/month, each dependent ONLY an additional $60.67/month
Hood Distribution focuses on hardwood lumber wholesale, and since the Company is growing rapidly, is looking for CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) to join our growing Team ! This is a wonderful opportunity with the ability to be home Nightly, great Benefits, and room for Advancement within the Organization! Sign on, driver safety and branch performance bonuses.
- CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) will deliver Lumber and Building Materials to Cabinet/Millwork Shops and Lumber Dealers.
- Follow trucking Dispatcher/Trucking Logistics directions, ensuring all Trucking Deliveries are performed accurately, and in a timely manner.
- CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) will assist Customers with Unloading Truck as needed.
- Ensure all Deliver Materials are properly loaded onto the Trucks and securely fastened for travel in accordance with Company Standards
- CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) will comply with all DOT regulations and ensure a Safe Working Environment is maintained at all times.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the CDL Truck Drivers (Class A) as needed.
- Must possess a Valid State’s CDL Class A Driver’s License
- Driving Record must be clean/good
- Must be familiar with, and able to operate a Forklift as needed.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a Team atmosphere
- Professional and customer-oriented attitude.
- Continuous Learning/Training
- Room for growth within the Organization