Local Shuttle Driver
The Cintas shuttle driver makes one daily dedicated run between Columbus, OH and Westland, MI transporting garments between the two locations. The shuttle driver is also required to make drop offs/pickups at a local garment sterilizer in Columbus at least two (2) times per week. The shuttle driver is required to load and unload their own truck with rolling bins/hampers and pallets of garments. This position requires strong communication, team work, attention to detail, and most importantly safety. Interested candidates must be able to perform repeated bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting over the duration of a shift.
- Home EVERY night
- Schedule is Monday – Friday with weekends off
- 50-55 hours per week
- Hourly pay (1.5x pay over 40 hours)
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 7 paid Holidays off
- Yearly raises based on performance
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing / Employee stock ownership
Cintas is seeking a CDL Production Shuttle Driver to drive uniforms and floor mats from a processing plant to a branch location. Branch locations are facilities that do not have a production plant so their customer's uniforms and floor mats are cleaned and sorted at a separate Cintas facility. Responsibilities include transporting soiled products to the processing plant and taking clean products back to the branch location every day; unloading soiled items from the shuttle and loading clean product before driving back to the branch location, which results in repeated stretching, bending and lifting to transport the products.
- High School Diploma/GED
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 26,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
- Have an active driver's license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
All successful candidates will also possess:
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- High School Diploma/GED or Military Service, preferred
- Truck driving experience
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.