Truck Drivers can now have more home time thanks to Crete Carrier’s dedicated fleet with Georgia Pacific.
This fleet features weekly home time and top pay. Apply today!
• Starting Pay: $.50 - $.53 per practical mile, depending on experience
• Annual Pay: Top 25% of drivers on this fleet average $68,000 per year
• Days on the road: 6
• Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
• Primary Running Area: Wisconsin, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, and Ohio
• Fleet Type: Dedicated
• Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
• Cruise speed of 65 mph
• Paid Orientation
• Top Pay Certified Carrier
• Guaranteed Detention Pay
• Full Truck Driver Benefits
o Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
• Annual Profit Sharing
o Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
• Pet Policy
o 2 Dogs or Cats
• No-Cost Rider Policy
• Industry leading CSA Scores
• Average Equipment age of 2 years
• Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
• Minimum 22 years old
• Stable and Verifiable Work History
• Acceptable Driving Record
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
• No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the past Five Years
* Some area restrictions apply
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies.
Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.