Local Driver | Home Daily
Spot drivers are responsible for the movement and spotting of trailers on a customer's facility on-time and safely.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to maintain a neat and orderly lot oriented toward maximizing efficiency in servicing customer needs.
- Operate Yard Truck in a safe manner during numerous moves daily.
- Drive and operate vehicle safely.
- Must function and interact on a daily basis with plant personnel and compliant with safety requirements.
- Communicate using the 2-way radio with dispatch, operation and customer personnel.
- Duties and tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Class A CDL
- Backing experience
- Good communication skills
- Starting wage $23.25/hr days or $24.25/hr nights
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401 (k)
- Paid time Off
- Guaranteed wage increases