Class A CDL Truck Driver - Out two days
MONEY IN THE TANK
We have the best crew on wheels for a reason – our drivers get exactly the pay, benefits, and support they deserve. Now we’re looking for new teammates to join our ranks. Rest assured, at J&M, we always have something special in the tank.
- Top Earners Make 1,500 per Week
- Out two days
We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. No endorsements needed.
- Guaranteed Pay for New Hires
- Out and back freight
- Out two days
- Weekend reset at home
- Primarily Southeast lanes
- No endorsements needed
- No tanker experience required - we will train
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10.99/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training - Orientation
- Hauling bulk in the southeastern region
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
About J&M Tank Lines
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.
Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business, locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk carrier in the industry.