Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Weekly Guaranteed Pay
Roll out in style with J&M Tank Lines. All J&M drivers thrive thanks to our amazing pay, benefits, and support. As you’ll soon find out, there’s always something special in the tank at J&M.
- Top runners earn up to $1,700/week
- Dedicated lanes - Primarily in the Southeast Region
- Frequent Weekends Off - Home Most Days
We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. No endorsements needed.
Top runners earn up to $1,700/ week!
- Guaranteed Pay for New Hires
- Out & Back Freight
- Home most days
- Average $1,200 - 1,400 per Week
- Paid tanker training - Orientation - we'll teach you how to operate a tank
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10.99/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
About J&M Tank Lines
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.
Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business, locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk carrier in the industry.