Local Driver | Home Daily
Reladyne’s Muncy, Butler, and Reading PA locations, are looking for a new addition to our team to cover routes in the local area. We are a leading distributor of oil, fuel, and reliability services with a national presence. Our core values make our Associates’ safety a top priority, and we live by a safety- first mindset. We reward participation in our safety programs with the ability to earn a $500 quarterly safety bonus!
In addition to making sure our Associates are safe at work, we encourage work life balance with our generous time off program including paid holidays, vacation and sick time starting at hire, our promotion of both physical and financial wellness through our 401k match and wellness benefits, and our development and promotion of employees from within.
If you are an experienced driver that shares our commitment to safety, we need you!
Here are the details on the role:
This position is based in Muncy, Reading or Butler PA, and services surrounding areas. The Driver in this role would deliver lubricants and at some locations, fuel to assigned routes and stops. As a team player, you may also be asked to help with functions as needed in the warehouse including pulling orders for your route.
The type of candidate that would be most successful in this position would possess the following:
- A person who likes working in an environment where there are well defined processes and procedures in place while performing daily activities
- An individual who is people-focused and helpful in nature
- A person who communicates in a factual, polite, and professional in manner
- A candidate who can work independently and thrives on being a team player
- Schedule is Monday Through Friday.
Start times vary, but typically are early morning so that you are home every evening!
- Compensation and Benefits
- Up to a $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Competitive Pay starting at up to $26 hour and up depending on experience!
- Paid Sick Time & Vacation Time
- Safety Bonus Program
- Several Medical Plans to Choose From as well as Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance available
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Minimum CDL B
- "H"-Hazmat Endorsement or willingness to obtain
- "T"-Tanker Endorsement
- Minimum of 1+ years or more experience
- Physical Requirements of the role:
- Essential functions of this position may include but are not limited to lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching, carrying objects, ascending/descending stairs and commuting to work location. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential job functions under the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) or other state or federal law, you may request the accommodation through HR.