CDL A & B DRIVERS
Safely and efficiently haul various aggregate materials in tri-axle dump trucks to customers and job sites. Individual will perform daily pre/post trip vehicle inspections and be required to maintain a clean and safe vehicle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience driving tri-axle dump truck with manual transmission or comparable commercial vehicle
- Perform all pre/post trip inspections
- Follow all safety procedures while operating vehicle and fulfilling deliveries
- Complete necessary paperwork for tickets and daily logs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisors
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a valid CDL A or B with no automatic restriction
- Must have valid medical DOT card and physical up-to-date
- Must pass drug screen, background and driving record check
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and safe operating procedures pertaining to commercial vehicles
- An emphasis on safety on and off the road
- Experience driving tri-axle dump truck with manual transmission
- Minimum 6 months CDL dump truck driving experience preferred
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Starting Pay range: $21.50-$23.00 per hour; commensurate with experience.
CDL A with ability to operate frameless dump trailer starting pay $23-$25 per hour.