Class A CDL Truck Driver - Extra for Doubles Endorsements!
Operate commercial vehicles transferring donation containers and/or processed goods in a safe and efficient manner.
Home daily, Optional overtime available, Retirement Plans, 100% employer paid life insurance & much, much more!
- Drive commercial vehicles to designated locations including, but not limited to, inner city traffic.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles in a safe, efficient manner.
- Transport donation containers from Attended Donation Site to plant or outside stores.
- Transport processed goods to outlying stores.
- Transport waste to transfer station.
- Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate safe work practices through awareness and observation in support of a safety culture; reports any potential hazards or accidents.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 year driving experience
- Current WA State commercial driver's license class A or class B, depending on type of truck driver position needed and DOT health card.
- Must be able to pass mandatory DOT pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Benefits and Perks
- NO Touch Freight!
- No overnights, home every day!
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & other optional insurances
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available on first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program for entire household
- Transit Rebate, Near Transit
- Paid Personal and Professional Development
We believe in the potential of individuals to make positive changes in their lives. We believe that education and training empower people to make those changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is that each person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial security and the experience of educational achievement. We are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). We embrace our employees' differences, acknowledge, and support our collective responsibility.