Local Class A CDL Driver Needed | Competitive Pay, No Overnights!
Katsiroubas Brothers is a local produce wholesale distributor that has been in business for over 100 years and are looking to add CDL A Drivers to our team!
What will our CDL A Drivers do?
CDL – A driver will drive a tractor-trailer and make deliveries throughout the greater Boston area and within the New England area.
· To work as a part of a two-person delivery team to ensure all deliveries are of high standard
· Take precaution to ensure products are delivered damage free
· Adhere to stated policies and procedures regarding delivery service and safety at the workplace.
· Ensure vehicle meets all safety requirements
· Follow all traffic signs/laws and main posted speed limits
· Lift 50lbs frequently daily
· Climb in and out of tractor multiple times a day
· Walk and carry these weights for up to various numbers of hours in the tractor during traffic on a regular basis
· With assistance from driver helper, safely stacking or loading, as well as using a loaded hand truck or electric pallet jack
· Medical and Dental Insurance (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
· Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
· Company sponsored Life-Insurance
· 401(k) with company match.
· Paid Time Off (sick and vacation)
Katsiroubas Produce has been a family run business since 1914. We are a growing company that is looking for knowledgeable, qualified people to be part of our business. We delivery fresh produce and a wide variety of specialty products to restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and assisted living facilities throughout Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
Who are we looking for?
· Have a current Class A CDL
· No more than four (4) points on your license
· A can-do positive attitude
· Ability to work as a team and help motivate others
· Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day, in all weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor.
· Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
· Experience with pre-trip inspections, knowledge of FMCSA, unloading boxes using a hand-truck or electric pallet jack
· Ability to work a 5/6 schedule, depending on route