Local Driver and Warehouse Member | Home Daily
Job Title: Driver/Warehouse Worker Department: Warehouse
Reports to: Warehouse Foreman Job Type: Full-time/Non-Exempt
About TSI: Temperature Systems Inc. (TSI) is an employee-owned HVAC distributor, and we’re searching high and low for a CDL Driver and Warehouse Team Member who is energetic, friendly, and punctual!
What does TSI Offer:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee-ownership program
- Competitive pay with overtime
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Great company culture and employee events
- Growth and leadership opportunities with a responsive and family-like culture
TSI ‘s service area covers northern Illinois, eastern Iowa, and the U.P. of Michigan with distribution centers based in Madison and Green Bay.
Efficiently, effectively, safely, and in a timely manner delivers TSI products. Ensures timely and accurate processing of related paperwork. Reporting to the Warehouse leader, transports product, loads, and unloads trucks.
- You practice punctuality; you’re cooperative, dependable and able to take direction.
- Select orders manually and by forklift.
- Load and unload trucks manually and by forklift.
- Provide customer satisfaction to walk-ins. Load or assist customers in loading their truck.
- Drive TSI vehicles to local or out of town customers to make deliveries.
- Electronically scans product and puts product in proper bin location.
- Package and ship items for UPS.
- Backup receiving function.
- Maintain good housekeeping in warehouse (sweeping, etc.).
- Stock shelves with incoming product.
- Perform cycle count and forward any inventory discrepancies to warehouse manager.
- Promotes and maintains a flexible cooperative, positive, team oriented attitude with and between departments and end users.
- Ensures timely, accurate, proper records, files, data bases, etc. are developed and maintained for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Has willingness to learn and perform other duties as needed. We’re team players here!
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma and 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Must have a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Computer skills and bar code scanning experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a variety of material handling equipment.
- Knowledge of warehousing or dock procedures a plus.
- Attention to detail, and basic math skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Work as a team member in a safe manner.
Nuts and Bolts of TSI:
We were founded in 1947 and are now one of the largest HVAC distributors in Wisconsin. From our distribution centers we provide delivery of product and supplies, along with providing an array of other services including training, business consulting, system design, and technical support, all for our HVAC dealers. Our greatest asset is our family of well-trained and talented employees who are also owners of the company through an ESOP: an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Over 100 employees in Green Bay and Madison represent hundreds of years of experience in the HVAC industry.
We are a 100% Employee Owned Company! Through the ESOP process, every employee has indirect ownership at Temperature Systems. Ownership relates to a mindset and a desire to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. We do our best to meet our customers’ needs quickly and accurately the first time.
Take it for what it’s worth!