Local Driver | Home Daily | Private Fleet
A Chobani truck driver typically works a 4 day a week schedule and home daily on most occasions. The Private fleet services approximately a 300-mile radius from its central New York location delivering throughout the Northeast.
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- $22.75/hour minimum with Quarterly Bonus incentives and $1.50 Night Shift Differential
- $1000 Sign on Bonus
- Transportation available from Utica area
- Excellent Benefits with Immediate Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition and Wellness Reimbursements
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Free Yogurt!
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & continuous training and customer service
- Delivering finished good to customer warehouses, picking up raw material and supplies from various location
- Deliver liquid whey to farms and digesters, operate various types of pumps at local farms to fill tanks, ensuring there is no overflow or spillage
- Yard jockey duty on occasion
- Fill out bill of laden and any other required paperwork
- Perform pre-trip and post trip inspections
- Follow Chobani safety procedures
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt, oatmilk, dairy- and plant-based creamers, ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks. Chobani yogurt is America's No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.