CDL-A Regional Truck Driver - Earn Up to $110,000
With our private fleet continuously expanding, we offer a variety of Class A driving jobs across the nation. In addition to cents per mile, we pay our drivers for all aspects of the job. Top talent deserves top pay, for more than just your miles.
Walmart’s CDL-A truck driving job:
Regional: We have regional Class A driving jobs in over 80 locations across the nation and are continuously expanding. Regional truck drivers can preference the schedule options that work best for them and expect security in their time off every week. Regional truck drivers earn up to $110,000 in their first year.
Benefits and Perks
- Quarterly safety bonuses and annual pay increases
- No touch freight deliveries
- Immediate medical benefit options
- Dental, vision, pharmacy, and additional life insurance benefit options
- 401K retirement plan and Stock Purchase Program options
- Up to 21 days of PTO
- Ask about our Walmart driver perks, such as our Referral Program, Rider Program, Driver Mentor Program, parking at Walmart locations and more!
What you'll do...
As a CDL-A driver for our private fleet, you will make no touch freight deliveries of merchandise to Walmart locations within in the region.
Why drive for Walmart?
Stability. Established over 50 years ago, a driving career with our Fortune 1 private fleet offers more than job security, but also stability in pay, freight, and miles. Walmart’s unshakeable foundation is built on our goal to save our customers money so they can live better, and our drivers are essential in delivering on that promise.
Growth. As customer needs continue to grow, so do the career opportunities within our Supply Chain. As a Walmart truck driver, you can choose what personal career growth looks like for you. Whether that is growing your annual income, a path to management, the road to early retirement or somewhere in-between, we encourage you to grow with us.
Pride. Our private fleet drivers are proud to represent the Walmart spark on the road. It symbolizes their dedication to delivering on our customer promise, while prioritizing safety on the road. Pride in the Walmart spark extends beyond the individual driver, creating an atmosphere of respect and teamwork across the entire enterprise.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have 30 months of previous CDL-A experience in the last 48 months and a passion for the open road.
- A safe driving record and continuous dedication to upholding high safety standards.
- Pride in your career as a driver and the opportunity to represent the company and our values on the road.
- Commitment to customer service expectations and delivering on time, every time.
- A positive, team player attitude with a passion for contributing to the overall success of the team and Walmart.
Join us as we continue to build the best-in-class private fleet in the transportation industry. There’s a road here for everyone.
- Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of date of hire.
- Minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 4 years OR successful completion of the Walmart Fleet Development Academy Program.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents* (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accident* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
- Must currently live within 250 miles of the assigned facility or willing to establish a residence within 250 miles by 90 days from hire date. Permanent residence" is defined as your main, and regular residence (home) at a fixed address. It is the location you report to the government (W2, tax returns, census, passport, etc.) as your "home." Your permanent residence is the location you have the intention of returning to as your primary residence and is the place containing your most loved persons, animals and/or things.
*The preventability of any accidents will be determined by Walmart based on the ATA Guidelines.
7500 E CROSSROADS BLVD, LOVELAND, CO 80538-8958, United States of America