CDL-A OTR Truck Driver
For CDL-A over-the-road truck drivers, it’s all about flexibility and earning power. Heartland Express offers both while putting you in the newest, most comfortable truck you can drive.
We know you drive for a living, and we are here to support you every mile along the way. Debt-free Heartland Express gives you the stability to build or continue your successful CDL-A OTR truck driving career.
How do you want to drive?
- OTR runs as short as 10 days with 2 days at home
- OTR runs on the road 4 weeks at a time with 4 days home
- You want to stay out longer and keep earning miles? We can do that too!
You can also choose to drive one half of the country or go coast to coast. What works best for you, works best for us. That’s THE HEARTLAND DIFFERENCE!
Heartland Express Advantages for CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers:
- Earnings up to $105,979/year depending on location
- Scheduled Wage Increases for up to 20 Years’ Experience
- $500 Bonus after second load is delivered
- Driver Pay Protection Program for things beyond your control
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Dry Van Freight -- No Touch, Drop and Hook
- 48 State Operating Area
CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers Additional Benefits:
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Up to $2,000 401(k) Match Available
- Paid Vacation
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Latest Kenworth, Freightliner and International Tractors
- Newly Updated and Remodeled Coast-to-Coast Terminal Facilities
- Free Showers
- Free Laundry
- TV, Food and much more
CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- 6 months of tractor-trailer driving experience within the last year (training available)
- 21 Years of Age
- Safety First Attitude, With a Proven Driving Record