Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Kellogg’s Dedicated Fleet in Lewisville, TX.
Drivers on this fleet can expect to work 5-6 days a week and with at least one day off each week. Drive time is early morning and daytime hours. Apply today!
• Starting Pay: $.48 - $.50 per practical mile, depending on experience
• Weekly Miles: Driver on this fleet average 2,100 miles per week
• Days on the road: 5-6
• Home time: 1 day off earned for every 6 out
• Primary operating area: generally within a 400-mile radius of Lewisville, TX
• Fleet Type: Dedicated
• Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
• Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
• Paid Orientation
• Top Pay Certified Carrier
• Guaranteed Detention Pay
• Full Truck Driver Benefits
o Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
• Profit Sharing Opportunities
o Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
• Pet Policy
o 2 Dogs or Cats
• No-Cost Rider Policy
• Industry Leading CSA Scores
• Average Equipment age of 2 years
• Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
• Minimum 22 years old
• Stable and Verifiable Work History
• Acceptable Driving Record
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
• No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the past Five Years
* Some area restrictions apply
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies.
Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers.
As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition.
We take pride in our relationship with our drivers.
Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.