Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Walmart dedicated fleet in Cheyenne, WY.
Drivers on this fleet can expect no-touch freight and weekly home time. Apply today!
• Starting Pay: $1.00 per practical mile for empty and loaded miles
• Weekly Miles: Drivers on this fleet average 2400 miles per week
• Days on the road: 6
• Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
• Primary Operating Area: Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Montana
• Fleet Type: Dedicated, Owner Operator
• Job Type: Dry Van & Temp Controlled
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
• Ability to keep fuel costs at or below $1.00 per gallon
• Free trailer usage
• 28% owner operator turnover at Crete Carrier
• Maintenance available at our terminal’s shops
• Discounted Parts & Labor
• Relicensing Credit for Plates & Permits
• Health Insurance Options
• IRA Contributions
• Fuel surcharge is updated weekly based on the national average of highway diesel fuel. Fuel surcharge is paid on all loaded miles.
To Run on this Fleet
• Tractor Age: prefer no older than 7 years
• Have a 265” (or shorter) wheel base, fifth wheel no higher than 48” and a stack height of at least 13’4”
• Truck must be able to haul a maximum of 44,500 lbs max
• Minimum 22 years old
• Stable and Verifiable Work History
• Acceptable Driving Record
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
• No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the past Five Years
* Some area restrictions apply
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies.
Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers.
As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition.
We take pride in our relationship with our drivers.
Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.