CDL - A Truck Driver - Dedicated Division
Job Title: CDL-A Truck Driver – Dedicated Division
- Average annual earnings: $68K
- Dedicated dry van fleet
- Palletized loads - crackers, cookies, etc.
- Starting pay $0.55cpm
- Multi stop loads at $15.50/stop (30-50/ week)
- Monday - Friday: 3rd Shift
- 1 Overnight (stay in the truck) runs per week possible
- Local deliveries around Emporia, KS and throughout KS
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- All expenses paid orientation in a luxury hotel: Roseville, MN, Ardmore, OK, Appling, GA
Koch Trucking is looking to hire CDL-A truck drivers to join our dedicated division on a local route. Our local dedicated route provides consistent, steady miles and familiarity with the roads you drive on and the customers you work with. As a family-owned company for over 40 years, we understand the importance of balancing your driving career with time at home and this dedicated route gets you home daily. All candidates must have a valid CDL-A license and one year of driving experience. Apply online.
Koch Trucking has been Family Owned, Driver Focused since 1978. Our dedication to respect, excellence, safety, and innovation has helped us become a full-service transportation and distribution leader. These values have helped us maintain a healthy business environment allowing both our employees and customers to flourish. Furthermore, our Dedicated, Regional, Flatbed, Marine, and Specialized transportation services provide flexibility for our drivers while meeting our customers' unique shipping needs. With these core values as our foundation, Koch Trucking has provided a culture for our employees and services to our customers that are second to none.