Join Koch's Elite Fleet: No Flatbed or Specialized Experience Required! New Pay!
Job Title: CDL-A Truck Driver – Flatbed Division
- Average annual earnings: $90K
- Starting pay: $0.63 - $0.65CPM based on experience
- Top performer earnings: $95K
- Additional over dimension pay
- Additional stop pay
- Home time: Out 14-21 days based on location
- Sign-on bonus: $3,000
- $100 for each loaded border crossing for drivers who choose to go to Canada
- 60% pre-loaded, 90% no touch freight
- Van positions also available
- All expenses paid orientation in a luxury hotel: Roseville, MN, Ardmore, OK, Appling, GA
Koch Trucking is looking to hire CDL-A truck drivers to join our flatbed division. No flatbed experience? No problem, we provide additional training during orientation to ensure you are capable and confident. Our flatbed routes provide consistent, steady miles and familiarity with the customers you work with. All candidates must have a valid CDL-A license and one year of driving experience. Apply online.
Koch Trucking has been Family Owned, Driver Focused since 1978. Our dedication to respect, excellence, safety, and innovation has helped us become a full-service transportation and distribution leader. These values have helped us maintain a healthy business environment allowing both our employees and customers to flourish. Furthermore, our Dedicated, Regional, Flatbed, Marine, and Specialized transportation services provide flexibility for our drivers while meeting our customers' unique shipping needs. With these core values as our foundation, Koch Trucking has provided a culture for our employees and services to our customers that are second to none.