Owner-operator Van Truckload truck driver
$6,000 lease-on incentive
Average revenue range: $186,000-$203,000
Experience: 6 months or greater CDL experience
Lease ID: 210642
- Lease options to pick from:
- All-In Revenue: Select loads with an all-in rate – no need to calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Percent of Revenue: Select loads with 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion.
- Revenue potential:
- Top owner-operators are generating $344,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging $277,000-$284,000.
- Owner-operators are averaging $186,000-$203,000.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and revenue.
- Haul dry van trailers with 90% drop-and-hook freight at no charge while operating under Schneider’s authority.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2011 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- Additional qualifications apply.
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your cab and having free trailer usage.
- Access to company facilities: Take full advantage of Schneider’s facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry, meal options, exercise equipment and more.
- Truck buying and leasing options: Schneider has new and gently used trucks, spec’d exclusively for owner-operators, as well as used fleet equipment.
Lease-on incentive is not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to owner-operator requisitions.
Sign On Bonus 6000