Top Earners Make Up to $ 2300 / week - Regional Routes - Home Most Days During Week! Tanker and Bulk Transport Drivers - $5K Sign-On Bonus*
Top Earners Make Up to $2,300.00 / per week - $5K Sign-On Bonus! James J. Williams is HIRING CDL-A BULK TRANSPORT TRUCK DRIVERS NOW!
NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING PAY PACKAGES!
EARN MORE – Yes, you spoke, and we listened. EARN MORE with our NEW Industry-Leading daily guarantee pay structure for Semi-Regional routes. EARN MORE when you drive for James J. Williams as a CDL-A Tanker or Bulk Transport Driver hauling vital hazardous/non-hazardous materials. PLUS – for a limited time you can earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus. Don’t wait – Apply now and EARN MORE.
OPPORTUNITY FOR CDL-A TANKER & BULK TRANSPORT TRUCK DRIVERS
- Driver Type: Experienced CDL-A Tanker & Bulk Transport Truck Drivers
- Equipment Type: Tanker & Bulk Transport
- Route Type: Semi-Regional Routes
- Division: Division 777
- Terminal: Longview, WA
- Home Time: Home most days during week
- Weekly Pay: Average Weekly Pay is $1,900.00 / per week. (Average Annual Pay $98,800.00 / per year.)
- Top Earners: Top Earners Make Up to $2,300.00 / per week. (Top Earners Annual Pay $119,600.00 / per year.)
- Transition Pay: We offer a $1,600 transition package
- Bonus: Earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus, when you Apply Now!
- Home Time: Home most days during week
- Home time varies by division. This opportunity is for Division 777.
- James J. Williams offers many different route options for truck drivers.
- Which route is right for you? Speak with a recruiter, and we can find out together!
Benefits are available to enroll in after the eligibility waiting period has been met.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Transition Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Vacation time, and more!
- Required: Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Required: Must have a Hazmat Certiﬁcation
- Required: Must be 21 years of age or older
- Required: Minimum of 6 months of recent driving experience
- Required: A safe driving record on the road
- Canadian admissibility a plus
- Doubles/triples endorsement a plus
GET HIRED: What to Expect during the Hiring Process
- Required: Background Check required
- Required: Clean Drug Test required
- Required: Clean Clearinghouse result required
YOU BELONG HERE.
DRIVE WITH JAMES J. WILLIAMS!
CLICK HERE TO APPLYFill out our short-form application - takes 2 minutes to complete!
CALL TODAY!Speak with a James J. Williams Recruiter, and let us help you find the bulk transport route that fits you best!
WHO IS JAMES J. WILLIAMS?
Do you have a CDL-A? Have a Hazmat Certification? Drive for James J. Williams, and receive great pay packages and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, weekly home time, medical and dental, 401K, and so much more. James J. Williams has been hauling what builds America since 1926! Today, we are still keeping the country running with great drivers like you behind the wheel. You belong here. Come drive with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY:
Your safety is always paramount to us. When you drive for James J. Williams you will drive the newest tanker & bulk transport trucks equipped with cutting edge technologies for your comfort and safety.
- OUR MODERN TRUCKS ARE METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Our trailer fleet is thoroughly maintained and with over 5 different classes, we have the right equipment for you to get the job done!
- Each trailer is outfitted with the latest safety and satellite technology
- 24/7/365 road service staff & shops
- If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100% ready to hit the road again safely with you at the wheel. You can count on that!
- DRIVER PORTAL: SUPPORT 24/7
- An award-winning app made for drivers by drivers.
- Receive real-time updates and alerts, access your pay, current trip data, messages/notifications, available PTO, contact information, and so much more!