<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Driver - Regional Tanker Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Decatur TX - Decatur TX
Up to $0.52 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $73,000 per year with accessorial pay) and weekly home time - that's what Regional Tanker truck drivers can expect at Schneider. CDL truckers in Schneider's Tanker division safely haul bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous - and enjoy the industry's leading paid tanker training. If you're ready to join Schneider's elite team of Tanker drivers, apply today and you'll be well on your way to enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Dallas Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.52 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $73,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $6,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $4,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Dallas Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 125 miles of Dallas, TX or Saginaw, TX and live in Oklahoma or Texas
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
A huge freight base, options galore, big money, respect for drivers, nationwide facility network, commitment to safety - don't settle for a few somewhere else when you can have it all with Schneider. The best you can get is an application away.
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus