Located in Pittsburgh, PA, the PJ DICK-TRUMBULL-LINDY family of construction companies is a premier provider of comprehensive general contracting and construction management services. Consistently ranked one of the Top 100 builders nationally byEngineering News-Record, and locally one of Pittsburgh's "Best Places to Work," we attract the finest talent to deliver quality projects across our markets.
LINDY PAVING, INC. (the Tri-State area's largest and most successful paving contractor and asphalt manufacturer) and its affiliates, CASTLE BUILDERS SUPPLY and PNM TRUCKING, are seeking responsible drivers for the purpose of transporting construction materials, aggregate and/or other equipment to and from construction sites (sometimes in excess of 60 miles from our western PA terminal locations).
Transport construction materials (aggregate or concrete) and/or other equipment to and from construction sites. The drivers will be exposed to different work conditions and equipment in performing their assigned tasks. Will be responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of construction materials on/off delivery vehicles.
- Completing a pre-trip and post-trip inspection including checking the tires, fluid levels and lights on the vehicle.
- Delivering construction materials to/from construction job site.
- Willing to operate any vehicle assigned to the project.
- Work within an organizational structure.
- Must adhere and comply with all company and DOT safety policies and procedures.
- Notifying supervisor of currently needed or anticipated repairs.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.