<< Back to Classifieds Listing
CDL Driver $1500 Sign on Bonus - Steubenville OH - 377049
Job ID 2019-5928
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Shift Mon-Fri with weekends, nights and holidays on call
EnviroServe, a Savage Company, is growing!! We are looking for team members who will safely and efficiently drive a variety of commercial vehicles, including but not limited to vac trucks, water trucks, roll-off trucks and tankers and stake beds with equipment trailers. Drivers are cross-trained to be able to assist with on-site environmental responses. For additional information about the services we provide visit www.EnviroServe.com
- Current Class A or B CDL
- HazMat endorsement required
- Tanker endorsement preferred
- Must be reliable and dependable; flexible shift with weekend work is required
- Be aware that smoking is prohibited in all company vehicles and on many of our customer job sites
- Drivers are required to adhere to the DOT rules and regulations including use of ELDs
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to operate vehicles/trailers equipped with air brakes
- No active violations within the previous three years.
For more information, email resumes to ErinSimpson@savageservices.com
- Respirators may be required due to the nature of our work therefore a clean shaven face is required to assure proper fit and use of safety equipment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift, and climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times per day
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment, random and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening, and obtain applicable medical examiners certification
With more than 70 years' experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right , Train Right and Treat Right , and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.