<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Class A CDL Driver - North Salt Lake UT
USA-UT-North Salt Lake City
Job ID 2019-5969
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Shift Multiple shifts offered
LOCAL ROUTES - HOME DAILY - GREAT PAY & BENEFITS!
We also offer: QUARTERLY BONUSES, PROFIT SHARING, PAID TIME OFF, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance plans, retirement plans, and opportunities for career advancement!
Drivers will utilize the Class A CDL, HAZMAT, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to complete crude hauls as needed
Please read on to learn more...
- Drivers will utilize the Class A CDL, HAZMAT, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to complete crude hauls as needed
- Drivers will perform pre-inspections, accurately complete paperwork, and fuel and cleans trucks
- Drivers will be safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in different environments and contribute to Savage's Culture of Safety
- Drivers will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Current Class A CDL with HAZMAT, Tanker and Doubles & Triples endorsements required
- Two years of experience driving double tractor/trailer combination, loading, hauling crude oil (will haul from the Uintah Basin to the refineries in the Salt Lake Valley)
- Experience driving in the snow and ice a must
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift, chain-up a flat tire, and climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times per day.
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions and apply snow chains to tires
Send in your resume to email@example.com
With more than 70 years' experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right , Train Right and Treat Right , and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.