<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Sunpro Supervisor/ Driver - Detroit MI - 383831
Job ID 2018-5293
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Shift Must be flexible to changes in the work schedule/extended workdays and be available to respond on short notice.
Sunpro is GROWING!!! We are looking for team members who sill safely and efficiently drive a variety of commercial vehicles, including but not limited to vac trucks, water trucks, roll-off trucks and tankers and stake beds with equipment trailers in Cuddy, Pennsylvania (near Pittsburgh). Drivers are cross-trained to be able to assist with on-site environmental responses. For additional information about the services we provide visit www.sunproservices.com
- Minimum CDL - Class B
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Drivers must be knowledgeable in DOT laws and hours-of-service regulations.
- Drivers will be required to adhere to the laws and complete electronic driver logs.
- Drivers must be able to work a flexible shift with weekend work is required
- Drivers must be able to pass pre-employment, random and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening,and obtain applicable medical examiners certification
- Company paid certifications , licenses, and training
- While it does not disqualify you from a position with our company, please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all company vehicles and on many of our customer job sites
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1 year and tanker preferred, but willing to train the right individual. Must be able to operate vehicles/trailers equipped with air brakes. No active violations within the previous three years
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry. For additional information about the services we provide visit www.savageservices.com
.We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.