<< Back to Classifieds Listing
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers - Local & Regional Runs - 386213
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Fairfield, OH Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Corico, Inc., has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Local Runs:
- Average $55,000 Yearly
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $21 per Hour (Straight Pay)
- Monday - Friday (Weekends Off!)
- Early Morning Start Time
- Regional Runs:
- Average $60,000 Yearly
- Earn $1,200 - $1,400 Weekly
- Home 2-3 Times per Week
- $2,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Dry Bulk & Liquid Bulk
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Family Environment with Low Employee Turnover
- Medical Benefits & Simple IRA with 3% Match
- Paid Orientation & On the Job Training
- No Slip Seating
- Late Model Equipment - 2015s or Newer
Select the Fairfield Terminal 731 when applying!
- CDL-A with TWIC Card, Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Good Driving Record
- No Alcohol or Drug Related Convictions in Past 10 Years
- Must Pass DOT Physical, Pulmonary Function Test and Drug Screen
- Willing to Be Clean Shaven to Meet with Safety and Respirator Fit Test Required