We do not play games or mess around with making money for our owner operators. We dont lie to get you in the door and then think we can con you into staying. We are extremely upfront, honest, and want you to make as much money as you can so we are also making money. I have a few attractive options for you, including but not limited to Dedicated, OTR, and much more. Please give me a call at 313-486-0006 when you can so we can discuss the position and what we can do for you ASAP.
I am very interested in getting you on board, as quick as we can. At DF we have stream-lined the process to a 3-4 day maximum to put get a driver in and processed. The quicker I make this process the quicker you are in a truck, signed on and producing miles and making money!!!
*****3 Day Process - Then you're on the ROAD!****
*****3 Hour Orientation******
*****Don't Wait! 313-486-0006 Ask for Brandon*****
DF Carrier has the flexibility you're looking for with a great starting pay. Whether you choose regional or OTR, DF Carrier has the right opportunity for you. DF Carrier is committed to offering our drivers the best working environment with more home time, dedicated basis runs, a consistent schedule, and the highest gross pay weekly possible. We are a family run business and know that you value the importance of being with your loved ones. We have been in business for years, have great brokers, and have the experienced personal to ensure the highest quality of service from our accounting department to your dispatch.
We offer multiple pay scales for Owner Operators and Company drivers. We let you decide how your pay scale is set up, and offer multiple departments to work for. If you have any questions please do not hesitate and call Brandon Rook at 313-486-0006.
Our trucks (if you are looking for a company driving position) are safe, reliable and feature state of the art technology such as Truck X (satellite tracked Trailers) E-Logs, and much more. Our dispatch team works around the clock to ensure as drivers, you have everything you need on every load. This allows our drivers more time on the road, less hassle and down time. We have weekly pay so that you can stay on top of your bills, not chase them down. We are currently hiring Company and Owner Operators.
Home every weekend / Company and Owner Operators-Lanes vary.
-Company Driver Pay - $0.45- $0.55 a mile (varies)
-Owner Op - $5,000.00-$8,000.00 gross a week, company will work to find best runs and dedicated for you
Home every other weekend
-Company Drivers - $0.50 a mile (3,000 miles min usually 3,200-$15-1800.00 week)
Expedite Truckload- Owner Operators - Regional & Over the Road Run Open board for $2.00 - $3.00 a mile average (gross)
Out For a Month- Driver runs 3-4 weeks out then takes week off every month! 12 weeks off in a year!
-Company Driver- $0.55 a mile
-Owner Op - Averaging top end of $5,000.00-$8,000.00
OWNER PAY SCALE
-85% - 15% split ($400.00 minimum weekly cost average-$250 to Insurance and $150 trailer rent weekly)
With our Top-Tier status, bid boards, in house accounts, and multiple accounts with preferred status DF Carrier is ensuring we are at the top of trucking companies.
*What we Offer our Drivers*
• More Home Time!
• New and reliable equipment
• 99.9% No Touch Freight
• State of the art Fleet Locator System (satellite tracked trailers)
• Fuel Cards
• Competitive pay %, or Base Pay Scale, 10-99
• Friendly 24/7, 365 Dispatch Team
• On-site Repair Shop with discounts for Owner Operators
• Direct Deposit* Weekly settlements (1 week held back, paid next week for this weeks work)
*$0.45 - $0.55 cents a mile (based on experience) for our Company Drivers
* Owner Operators ONLY pay for your plates & bobtail (we can pay for it and deduct weekly, average $100.00 week, if you have your own plate you just cover $10.00 for bobtail)
* We pay for ALL insurance, trailer, trailer maintenance, and trailer insurances for the 75%, or we can charge $400.00 week and you can get 85% of the total booked amount.
Our over the Road drivers are home EVERY other weekend as well, and when we say you will be home we dont put you on the road and then somehow talk you into staying out again. We understand you work to live not live to work!
• 2 year CDL A Experience (preferred but looking at all)
• No alcohol or Drug convictions (preferred but will look at case by case)
• 23 Years old or over
• Good verifiable Work History
• Pass DOT Inspection (Owner Operators)
• Ability to determine and ensure cargo is safely secured
• Reliable Cellular Communication
• Pass the FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP)
Get started right away! 313-486-0006 ask for Brandon. View our website at www.dfcarrier.com