Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their top pay, national over-the-road truck driving fleet.
Earn the pay you deserve. Apply today!
• Starting Pay: $.50 to $.53 per practical mile, depending on experience
• Annual Pay: The top 50% of our OTR drivers average over $81,300 per year
• Days on the road: 21
• Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
• Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
• Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
• Increased cruise speed
• Paid Orientation
• Top Pay Certified Carrier
• Guaranteed Detention Pay
• Full Truck Driver Benefits
o Health from BCBS, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
• Annual Profit Sharing
o Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
• Pet Policy
o 2 Dogs or Cats
• No-Cost Rider Policy
• Industry leading CSA Scores
• Average Equipment age of 2 years
• Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
• Minimum 22 years old
• Stable and Verifiable Work History
• Acceptable Driving Record
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
• No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the past Five Years
* Some area restrictions apply
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies.
Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers.
As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition.
We take pride in our relationship with our drivers.
Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.