<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Home Daily Walmart Dedicated Fleet In Cheyenne, WY
Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their home daily, Walmart dedicated fleet in Cheyenne, WY.
Drivers on this fleet can expect no-touch freight and will be home daily. Apply today!
• Annual Pay: The top 25% of drivers on this fleet average $75,000 per year
• Weekly Miles: Drivers on this fleet average 2400 miles per week
• Days on the road: 1
• Home Time: Home daily
• Primary Operating Area: Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, & Montana
• Fleet Type: Dedicated
• Job Type: Dry van & temp controlled
Starting Pay Scale
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
|Mileage Band ||Mileage Pay ||Minimum Including Short Haul Pay ||Short Haul Pay |
|0 – 50 ||$0.76 ||$25.76 ||$25.00 |
|51-100 ||$0.68 ||$63.00 ||$15.00 |
|101-200 ||$0.59 ||$83.00 || |
|201 – 300 ||$0.58 ||$118.00 || |
|301 + ||$0.47 ||$174.00 || |
• Increased cruise speed
• Paid Orientation
• Top Pay Certified Carrier
• Full Truck Driver Benefits
o Health from BCBS, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
• Profit Sharing Opportunities
o Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2019!
• No-Cost Rider Policy
• Industry Leading CSA Scores
• Average Equipment age of 2 years
• Dedicated Dispatch 24/7 Qualifications
• Minimum 22 years old
• Stable and Verifiable Work History
• Acceptable Driving Record
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
• No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the past Five Years
* Some area restrictions apply 888.471.6631
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies.
Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers.
As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition.
We take pride in our relationship with our drivers.
Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.