<< Back to Classifieds Listing
LOCAL Yard Spotter / Jockey Driver Opportunity
American Spotting Company of Missouri – DeKalb, IL
Experienced Yard Spotters/Jockey Drivers wanted for full-time job opportunities in Dekalb, IL. You will enjoy a set schedule in a safe and stable warehouse environment, driving in the yard only. Come work for a growing company who values you for being a loyal and hardworking member of our team! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Starting pay: $17.25 per hour; overtime paid for hours exceeding 40 per week. All employees are eligible for a rate increase following a successful 90-day probationary review.
Sign on bonus of $500 following 6 months of continuous employment and an additional $500 after 12 months of continuous employment, for those in good standing.
- Medical and dental coverage with partial company contribution available, upon eligibility
- Optional vision, life and short-term/ long-term disability insurance, critical illness and group accident insurance available, along with Legal Shield Protection, upon eligibility
- Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) Safe Harbor retirement savings plan for those over age 21. 4% company match at first quarter following (1) year of employment.
- Paid holidays after 90 days of successful employment status for full time employees
- Paid vacation, upon eligibility
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Safety work shoe reimbursement program ($50 credit on first paycheck; $100 annually)
- One year, recent, verifiable, spotting/yard driving experience OR one year, recent, verifiable, Class A CDL driving experience
- Minimum hiring age: 23 years old
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in past 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years
- Good customer service & teamwork skills
- Good physical condition; must be able to get in and out of trucks several times per day
- Able to work in all types of environments, including inclement weather
- Good backing skills
- Current DOT medical card, if CDL qualified
- MVR required for interview (current, dated within 30 days of application)
- Prior to employment, able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, criminal background check and driving test
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 314-843-6455 for a quick telephone pre-screen.
Apply for Job