<< Back to Classifieds Listing
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers - 405869
Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our Conley, GA Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- First Year Drivers Can Make an Average of $75,700 - $91,300 Annually with Bonuses
- $.54+ (Practical Miles); $1,200 - $1,500 Average Weekly (Not Including Bonuses)
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus, No Limit
- $8,500 Sign-On Bonus!* $2,500 Paid After 1st Load; Pays Out in 180 Days!
- $1,200 Quarterly Retention Bonus Paid the First Year
- Detention Pay, Layover Pay, Bunk Pay, Paid Steel Toe Shoes Every Calendar Year!
- Paid Orientation & On the Job Training. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Train!
- Out 10-12 Days, Home 2; Terminal Can Accommodate Home Every Other Weekend
- EpicVue Available in Most Trucks
- Industry Competitive Health Insurance, 401K, PTO with 3 Weeks Paid Vacation After 1 Year
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Steady & Consistent Work
*Sign-On Bonus Only Applicable to OTR Drivers
Select the Conley Terminal 168 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card