<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Driver - Southeast Regional Intermodal Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Concord NC
Regional Intermodal truck drivers earn up to $65,000 per year*. That great combination of home time and pay is possible by hauling 99% no-touch freight in and out of the rail yards within NC, SC, VA, GA and FL. Learn more about this CDL driving job and apply to be Schneider's next great Regional Intermodal driver!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Charlotte Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 86% of fleet recieves bonus
Based on CDL driver experience*
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Charlotte Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 30 miles of Charlotte, NC
- Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Company-owned chassis to increase productivity and lesson time spent at the rail yard
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus