<< Back to Classifieds Listing
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers - 418630
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Clute, TX Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Clute Service Lines, has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Full Benefits!
- $83,000 Annual Average
- $0.55 per Loaded Miles
- $0.45 per Empty Miles
- $3,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Paid Out as $1,000 After 4 Months, 7 Months and Final Payment of $1,500 at 1 Year
- $3,000 Driver Referral Program
- 85% - 90% Out and Back Loads (Get You Home On a Consistent Basis)
- Assigned Trucks - 2017 and 2018 Freightliner Cascadia 10 Speed
- Dispatched From 1 Location
- Paid Orientation & On the Job Training
- $1,000 Seniority Bonus Paid Out After Each Year! (Quarterly Bonuses Also Offered)
- 1 Week Vacation Your 1st Year - Increases Each Year
- Ability to Schedule Time Off
- Access to Management Anytime
- Big Company With a Small Company Feel
Select the Clute Terminal 774 when applying!
- CDL-A & Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience Within the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC