<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Class A Company Tanker Truck Drivers - 419958
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Lansing, IL Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- All Miles Paid! Pay Increases at 3 Months, 1 Year & Annually
- Pay Starts at $0.52 per Loaded Mile and $0.44 per Unloaded Mile
- Regional Drivers Average $1,100 - $1,600 Weekly; TOP EARNERS AVERAGE $1,800
- OTR Drivers Average $1,400 - $1,900 Weekly; TOP EARNERS AVERAGE $2,000
- $112,600 First Year Earnings for OTR Drivers with 6 Months Tank Experience
- $2,500 - $5,000 OTR Driver Sign-On Bonus (Minimum 14 Days Out)
- Bunk Pay for Every Night in Truck and Deadhead Miles
- Regional Drivers Have New Schedule Options - 4 Days On with 3 Days Off
- Escalating Performance Bonuses Up to $2,000 per Quarter
- Regional Drivers Operate Within a 500 Mile Radius of Lansing, IL
- EpicVue in All Company Trucks - Watch Live & DVR!
- Dedicated Driver Manager
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Weekly Direct Deposit / No Hold Back
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business
- Full Health Benefits - Low Cost, High Quality Options to Choose From
- Short and Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Vacation Time and 401k with Company Match
- Steady and Consistent Work, Freight is Year Round
Select the Lansing Terminal 181 when applying!
- Must Have CDL-A With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)